X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • safwankhan
    True Member
    • Dec 2020

Question suggestion about videos

hello, assalam u alaikum, this site is great.
    i have a suggestion to improve this:
    some videos linked to youtube are Deleted.
    today i tried to find the deleted version , but i could not, the youtube deleted the video and the channel.....

my suggestion: download the video in full HD and upload it to dropbox or google drive whichever is cheapest. and than post the links, or even better, we should post it to multiple sites, mega, google, dropbox, so that if one site delete it, than we still have access to it from other links.
    if the PC or the connection of the admins (s ) is slow, there is a solution:
    i can donate a cloud windows PC, with atleast 100 mbps (U/D) connection, thus it will make download and upload a flash. The admin(s) can connect to it by vnc or any similar program.
  • Admin
    Administrator
    • Sep 2020

Originally posted by safwankhan
    hello, assalam u alaikum, this site is great.
    i have a suggestion to improve this:
    some videos linked to youtube are Deleted.
    today i tried to find the deleted version , but i could not, the youtube deleted the video and the channel.....

my suggestion: download the video in full HD and upload it to dropbox or google drive whichever is cheapest. and than post the links, or even better, we should post it to multiple sites, mega, google, dropbox, so that if one site delete it, than we still have access to it from other links.
    if the PC or the connection of the admins (s ) is slow, there is a solution:
    i can donate a cloud windows PC, with at least 100 mbps (U/D) connection, thus it will make download and upload a flash. The admin(s) can connect to it by vnc or any similar program.
    Thank you for your comment and kind offer ,
    Nearly above 85% of links are on dropbox now and all new links are submitted on dropbox, youtube links are mostly in old threads. will try to transfer the rest of youtube links to dropbox, also will look to use other services (like google drive) as backup
    Thank you again.
    Want to support Pediatric Surgery Club and get Donor status?

click here!

Comment

Working...